Managing your law firm library and information services
Transform your library service to deliver firm-wide business insights and support strategy
Date: 22 Oct 2013 - 22 Oct 2013
Location: De Vere Holborn Bars, London
- Deliver on your firm's strategy by offering key insights into target markets and assist with business development
- Protect your firm against embarrassing and costly copyright infringements
- Benchmark your services against your competitors
- Achieve success on your next project by bringing it in on time and within budget
- Improve your day-to-day efficiency with a focus on practical, user-friendly skills and tools
- Embed your library as a proactive service, not just a space
- Future proof your library – choosing financially sustainable solutions
- Retain key people by developing technical skills and employing good management techniques
- Join your peers, competitors and industry thought leaders to collaborate, learn and network
Loyita Worley, Senior Manager, EMEA Library Operations, Reed Smith
There is no denying it, the library space is changing. Greater pressure is being felt by your peers to deliver better information, be more proactive and literally cut corners and operate in smaller or more virtual spaces. This doesn't mean it is all doom and gloom for information professionals; you are faced with the unique opportunity for growing and transforming your traditional library and embedding it as a service within the firm, not a space. This is the challenge that you and your peers face; are we moving in the right direction and are the changes we make now future proof?
Last year our theme focused on how to run the library more like a business and this pressure has certainly not abated. Information professionals are now playing a proactive role in delivering key information, insights and understandings of their clients' needs. Supporting the firm's strategic areas of growth by breaking with traditional thinking around librarians and libraries and collaborating across departments, practice areas and offices.
This programme, researched with legal information thought-leaders, offers one day of intensive guidance and tools to aid you in delivering streamlined services that will bring you in line with your competitors and closer to meeting client expectations.
Join us for one day of intensive and practical insights to ensure you are delivering services that are competitive, relevant and will inspire best practice.