Implementing a knowledge café
Maximising knowledge sharing throughout your organisation
Date: 19 May 2009 - 19 May 2009
A one-day masterclass designed to help you:
- Understand the importance of conversation in your business
- Design and run Knowledge Cafés
- Use Knowledge Cafés to solve specific business problems and challenges
- Create opportunities in your organisation for creative conversation
It is not just about talking and networking, though these are secondary benefits, but allowing people to engage each other in "dialogue" with the aim of learning from each other rather than entering into unproductive debate and attempting to impose their views on the other which invariably end in failure and frustration.
Specifically, a Knowledge Café can it can be your easy, low cost way to make knowledge sharing work for your organisation by:
- gaining buy-in for a new initiative
- acquiring improved understanding of a complex issue
- improving the way that people work together by gaining a deeper understanding of each others perspectives on issues
- enabling a tacit transfer mechanism between young and retiring workers
- facilitating the merge of two cultures after a take-over
The workshop is designed for anyone who is involved in developing a knowledge-sharing or more innovative culture within their organisation. You don’t need to be a professional facilitator but book today and you will leave the workshop understanding the power of the knowledge sharing and with the techniques to run to one.