KM Summit 2019The KM Summit 2019 will provide unique insight into KM trends across the legal, corporate, charity and public sectors, and will enable you to tailor your event experience to suit your organisation’s needs and objectives. Join us on 4 - 5 June 2019, at The Cumberland Hotel London to gain practical advice through insightful case studies, keynotes and panel sessions. The panel sessions will take you through today’s KM story of innovation, cultural transformation, strategies, tools and best practice.
To view the full legal agenda please visit: https://kmsummit.co.uk/legal
To view the full corporate, charity and public sector agenda please visit: https://kmsummit.co.uk/corporatecharity-and-public-sector
The KM Summit 2019 will give you the tools you need to remain at the forefront of knowledge management. Customise your learning and development with our parallel streams which allow you to select sessions that meet your business needs and objectives.
This personalised conference experience will give you the opportunity to:
- Measure the positive impact on your business operations by assessing the interactive drivers between knowledge management, data and innovation
- Discover the right technology for your business by understanding evolving technology and virtual working practices
- Understand and apply the new global ISO 30401 knowledge management standard to your own business
- Learn how to drive better client experience through interactive panel sessions assessing the key KM contributors
- Gain valuable insight from multiple event case studies in KM, looking at digital transformation, client experience and stakeholder buy-in