Webinar: Horizon Scanning: Modernizing Legal Service DeliveryAn examination of the ways in which the delivery of legal services will change in the foreseeable future
What will you learn from the webinar?
- The silver bullet fallacy of technology
- How relationship management will be redefined with data
- The impact of COVID-19 on future legal operations and the legal marketplace
- Seeing the future first by analyzing strategic trends
- Future growth is in focusing on industry expertise
If we could know in 2020 what we will know in 2025 (only five foreseeable years into the future), how would we change our attitudes, actions, and the way in which we practice law, the services we offer, the clients we target, and the ways in which we choose to deliver our services?
Indeed – if we could have known a year ago the events of the first three months in 2020, what might we have done to prepare?
This webinar is now available on-demand.
Hear from Patrick J. McKenna, Merry Neitlich, Lucy Bassli, and Richard Brzakala as they discuss the ways in which the delivery of legal services will change in the foreseeable future.