In the UK alone cybercrime costs the economy £27billion per year with businesses bearing the lion’s share at £21billion.
Major cyber-attacks are now today’s most significant risk and ensuring your key decision-makers know the basic principles of cyber-security and attack techniques is your organisation’s first line of defence.
Ark Group’s Cyber Security: Threats and Solutions is written specifically with the non-technical reader in mind.
Using practical examples and easy-to-understand illustrations it outlines the most common cyber-attacks being used today, explains the risks, and demonstrates how to mitigate them and remain secure.
Advice is also provided on business continuity and disaster recovery methods that can be implemented immediately in the event of an attack. Key topics covered will enable you to:
- Understand the impact and risks of cyber-crime on your business;
- Build the business case for a cyber-security programme;
- Devise a framework for educating employees as to the importance of cyber security;
- Design a governance action plan for cyber security;
- Develop and implement a threat assessment process; and
- Implement a cyber-crisis response for your organisation.
PLUS…Contained within the complimentary CDROM you’ll find all the checklists featured throughout the report with practical steps to protect your organisation against cybercrime.
Chapter 1: Cyber criminals – Profiles, motives, and techniques
Chapter 2: Why cyber attacks occur
Chapter 3: The impact and cost of cybercrime
Chapter 4: From an army of one to the botnet
Chapter 5: E-crime
Chapter 6: Employees and risk
Chapter 7: Governance.
Chapter 8: Assessing risks
Chapter 9: Devising or updating controlsCheck our Executive Summary and full table of contents here