Sometimes, things that look simple on the surface can be extraordinarily difficult—with cross-selling being a prime example. While it seems it should be relatively easy to get more work in different practice areas from your existing clients, in reality it can be a complex and frustrating process that is littered with organizational and interpersonal obstacles.
To address these problems, this one-hour web-based discussion is designed to shine a light on issues you may face individually or as a firm leader, and provides scores of practical tips to help you become a true master of cross-selling.
Who Should Attend this Webinar
Individual lawyers will discover specific tactics for landing more work, laterals will find tips for making a major impact in their new firms, and law firm leaders and professional staff will find a blueprint for engaging the firm in a cross-selling (“serving”) culture shift.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a pre-recorded on-demand webinar
Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- Why cross-selling is vital to your personal practice and your firm
- Techniques for increasing the amount of lawyer time and energy devoted to cross-selling
- Building the internal business case for cross-selling activities
- Growing support for cross-selling within your firm
- Identifying the main obstacles to cross-selling
- 13 high-powered “Accelerators” to improve the quality and quantity of cross-selling
- Implementing a successful cross-selling culture across your firm