New legal market entrants are rapidly changing the game.
As a law firm leader you’ll need to assess the services you currently offer to clients and the positioning of your your firm in order to develop your strategy for future growth and success.
Managing Partner’s new report on Growth Strategies for Law Firms provides clear advice on the growth options available and expert guidance on the key factors you need to consider in order to tailor an effective strategy for your firm. Topics covered will enable you to:
- Develop a simple model for defining your firm’s growth objectives;
- Assess client needs and expectations in light of new services being offered in the market;
- Identify the relevant benefits/risks of options such as mergers, ABSs, and diversification;
- Assess and identify which growth option is most suitable for your firm;
- Develop a financial strategy that ensures effective cash flow management;
- Create value pricing strategies that add benefits to both clients and the firm; and,
- Recruit and develop the right people to reach your firm’s growth potential.
Along with practical insights into new entrants such as Co-operative Legal Services, Saga and AA Legal Services, Riverview Law, Stobart Barristers, and more, you’ll find informative case studies from Quindell Portfolio Plc and Gordon Brown Law Firm LLP highlighting the successes they have achieved as a result of their growth strategies.
Chapter 1: Current market conditions
Chapter 2: The new competition
Chapter 3: Defining your strategy
Chapter 4: Comply or die – Using OFR as a growth strategy
Chapter 5: Law firm finance – Strategic considerations for growth
Chapter 6: Restructuring the practice
Chapter 7: Pricing
Chapter 8: Growth by merger
Chapter 9: Alternative business structures
Chapter 10: Using people wisely
Chapter 11: Diversification strategy – Keeping your eyes open
Chapter 12: Finding the skills to manage changeCheck our Executive Summary and full table of contents here