The legal sector is facing a period of major metamorphosis – disruptors are making waves in the structuring, process, and service-delivery models, and client’s needs are becoming more demanding and value-focused.
As the landscape of law transforms many firms will be left facing a situation of, in John Alber’s words, change or die.
How will law firms keep up with upcoming rapid and volatile changes to the legal sector, and what form will they take after the transformation? What will the law firm of the future be like, and what can firms do today to ensure they are properly future proofed?
Lawscape 2025: Defining the law firm of tomorrow is an exploration of the biggest innovations, strategies, and disruptors that are set to change the face of legal practice. Featuring leading industry experts weighing in on topics such as future firm structures and leadership strategies, revolutionised compensation measures, and the growing prevalence of big data, analytics, and artificial intelligence, this title will serve as a trusty manual on surviving the changing landscape of the legal world.
1. Foretelling the future – The practice of law as it will be
2. Future structures for law firms
3. Leading the organisation of the future
4. Compensation – A whole new set of rules
5. GENgagement™ with work, the firm, and across generations
6. Design Thinking and the why of BI
7. Harmony and analytics – Building the predictive organization
8. Embracing the robot revolution
9. From BI to AI
10. Reframing the AI question
11. Using knowledge management to increase ﬁrm proﬁtability and pricing predictability
12. “Intelligent marketing” – Practical marketing activities that really do create visibility
13. Business development – The GROW MethodDownload chapters