In the era of social media, good news - and bad news - travels fast!
It is therefore critical that your organisation is equipped to not only exploit the opportunitiesof social media, but to react to breaking negative coverage.
A clear, coherent and joined up social media strategy can help you engage – and profit from - over 145 million Twitter accounts, over 500 million Facebook users and over 200 million blogs posting more than one million new posts daily.
It can also protect your business from the risks inherent in such mass broadcast applications.
Ark Group's report on Making Social Media Work for Your Business will help you:
- Gain a solid understanding of the lucrative nature of social media in the context of the evolving business communication landscape.
- Identify and learn about the key social media applications currently used by renowned, global organisations.
- Identify and collate documentation on the key applications required to develop a customised social media strategy.
- Learn how to develop a social media policy that reflects core company values and culture and that complements your social media strategy.
- Follow several easy to read, step-by-step implementation guides for key social media applications.
- Improve and align departmental and umbrella strategies in terms of business growth and efficiency, by incorporating an effective social media strategy.
- Improve brand strength, competitive advantage, risk management and productivity by having a good grasp of key issues in relation to social media and by integrating a tailored social media strategy.
Author, Lee Hopkins, draws on practical and current case studies/best-worst practice examples from renowned global players like Deloitte, Telstra, Coca-Cola, BP, BT, Vodafone and more…
Chapter 1: What is social media and why should businesses engage with it?
Chapter 2: Developing a social media strategy
Chapter 3: Developing a social media policy
Chapter 4: Managing the effects of social media in your organisation
Chapter 5: Social media management
Chapter 6: Social media tools
Chapter 7: Social networking – Everything elseCheck our Executive Summary and full table of contents here