The need for accurate real-time information is growing, not only for improved law firm performance, decision-making, and, ultimately, profitability, but also to ensure regulatory obligations are met.
With this in mind, Managing Partner's report on Measuring and Reporting for Law Firm Success could not have come at a better time.
This practical guide demonstrates how to accurately identify, measure and report crucial real-time information to improve decision-making across key management areas. These include:
- Risk management;
- Client management;
- Strategy development;
- Financial management; and
- People and performance management.
Using practical examples, respected strategy experts Peter Scott and Richard Wyatt analyse current management challenges and offer clear guidance on measuring and reporting on key areas to achieve optimum decision-making and performance results. Topics covered will enable law firm managers to:
- Implement and glean relevant real-time management data from practical questionnaires, surveys and financial tables (included);
- Generate accurate financial and management reports for maximum impact;
- Measure and use information necessary for support infrastructure planning – particularly technology, and KM; and
- Effectively report real-time information to different audiences within the firm.
Contained within the complimentary CDROM, you’ll find practical questionnaires that can be adapted and implemented immediately within your firm to glean valuable management data: These include:
- Client perception;
- Measuring and managing partner performance;
- 360-degree feedback; and
- Achieving success – A self-analysis.
Chapter 1: The challenges facing law firms today
Chapter 2: Developing strategic plans through analysis and evaluation
Chapter 3: Measuring and managing risks to gain competitive advantage
Chapter 4: Client management
Chapter 5: Measuring and managing the performance of your people
Chapter 6: Financial management.Check our Executive Summary and full table of contents here