All innovative, client-centric and competitive organisations consider social media a vital part of core business strategy. But how can you tell if it's really working?
You might have some people liking you on Facebook, or a million followers on Twitter, but are you tracking how effective each update is, or how far your tweets are reaching?
Ark Group’s report - Measuring the Impact and ROI of Social Media - provides organisations at all stages of social media use with the tools needed to measure success in real business terms.
From assessing effective use of manpower/time, and benchmarking campaigns, to using key performance metrics for each social media platform this report will help you deliver the business benefits you set out to achieve. Specifically, it will enable you to:
- Identify the key business objectives that social media can help you meet and support;
- Set a social media strategy that ensures your objectives are met and outcomes achieved;
- Identify which metrics should be tracked to determine the progress of your social media programme;
- Understand the capabilities of social media dashboards and align these to your social media objectives;
- Use dashboards to report social media analysis and deliver brand insight;
- Manage employee and stakeholder expectations of what a social media programme can deliver to ensure its success; and
- Understand the role of the social media analyst and its future position within the organisational structure.
Packed with practical tips, real-world insights and case studies, this report is essential reading for any organisation wanting to ensure they deliver the benefits their social media initiatives set out to achieve.
Social media ROI is more than just saying, “We grew 1,000 fans this month”; it’s saying why it is important that we grew 1,000 fans, and what the business outcome is of such growth.
Chapter 1: Assessing the power and impact of social media
Chapter 2: Linking social media to business objectives
Chapter 3: Setting a social media strategy to achieve business objectives
Chapter 4: Identifying the appropriate metrics to use
Chapter 5: Aligning dashboards with social media objectives
Chapter 6: Reporting outputs from dashboards – From clicks to insight
Chapter 7: Managing change when introducing social mediaCheck our Executive Summary and full table of contents here