Growth Strategies for Legal Services 2017Register your place to understand how you can grow your legal services business in a contracting market
In association with:
Register your interest in this conference
08:30 Registration and refreshments
09:00 Opening comments from the Chair
Chris Bull, Chairman, Executive Director, Kingsmead Square, Ambassador for Professional Practices, KPMG
09:10 Star lawyer strategies
Discover new and unique research into what makes a star lawyer, why clients will keep coming back to them and how firms can hold on to them
Star lawyers are clients' go-to advisors on legal matters. Their knowledge and quality of work are unparalleled. Global legal industry research firm Acritas will unveil the findings of the new Acritas Stars Database and Report; the result of an 18-month long survey of nearly 4,000 general counsel and other senior leaders at legal departments around the world.
The research reveals four defining attributes that outstanding lawyers possess, regardless of their status, and examines how firms can identify, nurture, cultivate, reward and retain these outstanding individuals.
Lisa Hart-Shepherd, CEO, Acritas
Jo Aitken, Client Development Director, Acritas
More sessions coming soon...
Growth Strategies for Legal Services 2017
Grow your firm in a contracting market
How do law firms maintain growth and increase profitability during a time of unprecedented change? How can your firm grow in a contracting market?
Register your place at this conference uniting managing partners, practice heads, CEOs and senior business development and marketing professionals to find out how.
Register your place today to:
- Grow your firm's top line in the face of intense competition and price pressure by expanding your portfolio of strategies
- Improve your firm's day-to-day business development strategy by hearing thought leader insight on value pricing, effective pitch team organisation and Request for Proposal (RFP) production strategies
- Improve your pitch and proposal processes and learn how clients' procurement teams evaluate and process pitches and renewals
- Discover tried and tested growth strategies that will benefit your firm by attending highly relevant breakout streams tailored to larger, international and mid-sized regional firms
- Hone your current client relationship strategy by learning from a variety of short case study insights on ways to improve ROI through AI and next generation CRM
- Grow your client base by understanding how the best lawyers win and retain lawyers
- (Chair) Chris Bull, Executive Director, Kingsmead Square
- (Chair) Charles McLachlan, Chairman, The Academy for Chief Executives
- Bernard Savage, Director, Tenandahalf
- Joanna Goodman, author of Robots in Law: How Artificial Intelligence is Transforming Legal Services, Journalist, The Law Society Gazette and Guardian News & Media
- Andrew Hedley, Director, Hedley Consulting
- Dagmar Taggar, Business Development Director, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Steve Wells, Head of Operations & Author Liaison, Fast Future Publishing
- Steph Hogg, Legal Services Professional Procurement, Validatum
- Bob Murray PhD, Principal, Fortinberry Murray
- Alexandra Rice, Regional Director, Professional and Financial Services, Santander UK Plc
Pay £70 less for your conference place with an early bird saver rate
- Book before Friday 12 May 2017 and save £70. Pay £280 for your place at this one-day event
You'll pay £350 for your place when you register after 12 May 2017.