Knowledge Management in the Legal Profession 2019Exploring KM's potential as an "organizational capability" for leveraging the firm's experience, data and intellectual capital as a strategic resource, while evolving in step with demands that are reshaping both the practice and business of law.
At Ark Group’s 15th Annual Knowledge Management in the Legal Profession conference:
- Over 200 attendees including directors of knowledge management, business intelligence, law firm operations, CIOs, CMOs, CFOs, heads of library and information services, client, professional, practice support thought leaders and more
- Will hear from 40 speakers including Law Firms, Corporate Counsel, Consultants, and Subject Matter Experts
- Who will illuminate a diverse set of perspectives reflective of different firm cultures and approaches to KM through a compelling mix of case studies, panel discussions, presentations, and practical workshops
- That will address KM's most critical challenges and KM's impact on change management, practice support, client services, matter management, process mapping, design thinking, transactional law, business development and much more
- And New this year… we will be hosting Tools & Technology Roundtables