Risk and Compliance for Law FirmsResponding to, managing and implementing critical new risk and compliance processes.
In association with:
Full agenda can be found here: https://riskandcomplianceforlawfirms.com/agenda
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND.
The Risk and Compliance for Law Firms 2019 conference will give you the tools you need to remain at the forefront of new risk and compliance processes.
The 2019 conference will give you the opportunity to:
- Fill your knowledge gap across key risk and compliance topics through new interactive panel sessions including GDPR, SQE reforms, SRA handbook and more
- Get specific answers to your questions reflecting current and ongoing industry challenges and leave with key, practical advice necessary for implementing these changes to your workplace
- Connect with leading risk and compliance professionals and engage in strategic conversations that will help you update your policies, control, and procedures in the light of the new SRA Handbook
- Gain exclusive insight into the upcoming SRA handbook changes during three focused sessions led by senior industry leaders, Pearl Moses from the Law Society and Chris Handford the SRA
- Get hands-on introductions to the latest developments in the SRA Handbook through an extensive Q&A
2019 is a critical year for the Risk and Compliance professional. With the updated SRA Handbook, FATF review and SQE reforms to consider, it's essential to have the right knowledge and practical tools in place to successfully implement these new changes.
The Risk and Compliance for Law Firms 2019 conference brings together all these crucial and key updates in an intimate two-day conference.This year the annual conference is the first to cover the launch of the new SRA Handbook, discussing topics including ethics, client money, cybersecurity, and lateral hiring. Attendees will have the opportunity to gain practical advice necessary for implementing these critical new risk and compliance processes to their workplace.
Join us at the Risk and Compliance for Law Firms conference 2019 and gain the practical advice necessary for implementing these critical new processes for your business.
Visit www.riskandcomplianceforlawfirms.com to register and learn more