This highly anticipated special report features a selection of forward-thinking articles, case studies, tips, tools and advice from Managing Partner magazine to help you tackle the issues that affect the day-to-day efficiency and success of your firm.
Covering key topics from law firm strategy, finance and risk to business development, IT and HR this report will enable you to:
- Successfully manage the day-to-day running of your firm as a business;
- Capitalise on new opportunities; and
- Improve your position and market share.
Respected industry experts Nick Jarrett-Kerr, Alan Hodgart, Frank Maher, Tony Williams, Rob Millard, Andrew Hedley, Jill King, Neil Cameron, John Alber, Ruth Ward, Simon Nash and more demonstrate the latest strategic thinking and tools in key management areas to help you move your firm forward:
- Leading, motivating and developing others;
- Fostering client relationships;
- Law firm strategy and performance development;
- Business development;
- Risk management and compliance;
- Financial management and profitability;
- Knowledge management and technology.
Ensure your firm is able to thrive in a highly competitive legal marketplace with strategic insight and guidance.
Chapter 1: Leadership skills
Chapter 2: Motivating and developing others
Chapter 3: Fostering client relationships
Chapter 4: Law firm strategy
Chapter 5: Business development
Chapter 6: Risk management and compliance
Chapter 7: Financial management
Chapter 8: Knowledge management
Chapter 9: TechnologyCheck our Executive Summary and full table of contents here