Managing Partner’s Law Firm Communications: Collaboration and Connectivity report will help you develop and implement an effective communications strategy that will drive cohesion, innovation and competitive advantage for your firm.
Respected industry expert and author, Jill King examines current communications challenges and offers practical guidance, checklists, tips and tools on how to:
- Develop the strategic case for communications;
- Establish a clear communications policy and assign the roles and responsibilities within your firm;
- Engage successfully with diverse stakeholders, including partners, associates, secretaries, potential recruits, and alumni;
- Use communication to drive change, facilitate integration, and manage crises effectively; and,
- Connect and collaborate across practice, geographic, and functional boundaries to create value, increase revenues, and strengthen your client relationships.
Along with expert insights from Condor Communications, Knowledge Innovations Ltd and Phil Parry Associates, you’ll find successful communication strategies and initiatives implemented by leading firms. These include:
- Taylor Wessing LLP – Using internal communication to embed brand values and culture;
- Wragge & Co LLP – Pictures and storytelling unite the firm around a shared strategy;
- Allen & Overy LLP – Communicating difficult news across a complex global firm;
- Linklaters LLP – An internal communications campaign changes behaviour;
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP – Creating unity, engagement, and pride;
- Allens – Introducing an engagement survey; and
- White & Case LLP – Building a collaborative culture through learning and development.
‘For me, communications is at the heart of leadership. It’s central to how we operate and how we think about the firm.’ David Morley, Allen & Overy LLP
Chapter 1: The strategic case for communications
Chapter 2: Policy, principles and responsibilities
Chapter 3: Communications as a driver of strategy, change and integration
Chapter 4: Choosing the right media
Chapter 5: Engaging with stakeholders
Chapter 6: The power of participation
Chapter 7: Creating client value through collaboration
Chapter 8: A question of leadershipCheck our Executive Summary and full table of contents here