Few people would disagree that a firm’s culture is a critical component in its long term sustainability. But, what exactly is culture? Is it measureable? And can it be changed and managed effectively?
Respected industry expert Alan Hodgart tackles these key questions in his new report – Organisational Culture in Law Firms.
Drawing on original research, case studies and examples, Hodgart demonstrates how to communicate, develop, manage, and even change your firm culture to ensure its future success.
Addressing the current challenges and offering practical guidance, advice and tools, this report will enable you to:
- Undertake a full culture review of your firm;
- Build a firm-wide strategy for implementing behavioural or cultural change;
- Directly align your firm strategy and culture for competitive advantage and success;
- Ensure the core values of your firm reflect the individual values of the people in it;
- Implement the necessary changes by translating culture and values into manageable elements – i.e. attitude and behaviour; and,
- Create a stronger, more focused workforce that is directly involved in the future direction of your firm.
Chapter 1: The meaning of organisational culture
Chapter 2: Culture in practice
Chapter 3: Cultural change, cultural adaptation, or cultural shift
Chapter 4: Values and behaviour
Chapter 5: Developing an understanding of culture
Chapter 6: The end game – So it is about changing cultureCheck our Executive Summary and full table of contents here