Social platforms are changing how organisations are communicating and operating on a global business scale.
However, with recent studies from the likes of Gartner and MIT Sloan Management Review, in conjunction with Deloitte, indicating that the importance and demand for social business is growing, there are still many barriers slowing its progress.
Ark Group’s new report Social Strategies in Action: Driving Business Transformation addresses the challenges of implementing a successful social business strategy within an organisation, and provides guidance and best practices on the key factors which are critical for its success.
This highly practical report is packed with case studies from a variety of global organisations on how social strategies are being utilised to transform various aspects of business, including:
- Innovation – crowdsourcing ideas from employees
- Internal communications – increasing staff engagement with new-style newsletters
- Sharing knowledge – using the social intranet to publish product information and marketing materials, interact with users, and share subject matter experts’ insights through a blog
- Events management – building and continuing momentum for strategy meetings
- Project management – enabling project managers to connect with project team members, facilitating discussions, and sharing updates, meeting minutes, and project documents
- Sales enablement – connecting the sales team to align sales priorities, connecting the global sales team to serve global clients, and gaining real time market and competitor insights
The case studies in the report provide you with actionable templates which can be adapted and implemented immediately within your organisation.
Chapter 1: What is social business?
Chapter 2: Making social ‘knowledging’ happen
Chapter 3: The struggle to embrace social business in the workplace
Chapter 4: Critical success factors for a social business strategy
Chapter 5: The future of social businessCheck our Executive Summary and full table of contents here